Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 3 - Julie's Bikini program

Its week 3 into the bikini program from Julie Lohre. So far its been alright, but getting a little tired with the food and the amount of carbs i'm getting in. I'm going to give this plan a full 4 weeks before i switch things up and try carb cycling again. I already have looked up a carb cycling plan by Christian Thibaudeau on Figure Athlete's website and estimated my numbers. The tracking of macros will be a little aggravating at first until i kinda know what I'm supposed to eat on specific days, but hey if it was easy, everyone would be doing it right? I just know that carb cycling has worked for me in the past and has worked for many. Nothing that is worthwhile is easy in fitness for most ;) Its a grueling, self accomplishment deal with strings attached.

Anywhoo, i wasn't perfect this week on my plan since my baby girl's 4th birthday was yesterday. I allowed myself cheats and i paid for it on the weigh in this morning at 148lbs :( Earlier this week i weighed in (shouldn't have weighed myself, damn scale whore that i am at times) at 144.5lbs and i was happy. I guess i got a little too confident and air headed with that and you see what it got me into. Oh well, back to the grinding board. I did my thing at the gym this morning with sis kicking me around and vice versa. We help motivate each other you see. She almost took some pics while we were there, but some knucklehead kept lingering around us in the weight area so that was a no go. We haven't taken new pics in awhile cause we feel FAT and cause we don't want to blind you folks ;) Doing y'all a favor and stuff. hehe. Oh and the measurements weren't that different this morning. Any suggestions or words of advise are welcome if you have them :) I'm all ears. Gracias for reading chickees!

3 comments:

  1. No advice for ya as you know more about this stuff than I do at this point. LOL I think it's great that you're still plugging away at it! :) You rock, girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GIRL WE CAN DO THIS!! I PLAN ON TRYING FIGHTER DIET AFTER MY COMP. I HAVE THE EBOOK IF YOU WANT ME TO FOWARD IT TO YOU. YOU HAVE MY EMAIL ADRESS ANAG4FITNESS@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Randi! How have you been? I am going to have to stop by your blog to see what has been going on with ya ;)

    Ana, yes we can! I would LOVE to get that from you. I have been reading the comments on her facebook and i'm a curious chick. My email is chicana_peach76@yahoo.com

    please forward the e-book to me ;)

    ReplyDelete